Women are getting more stressed because of a hostile environment created around them; a lot of information is being consumed through social media and other platforms, making a panic situation. But she needs to be strong, and indeed they will win over the pandemic situation.
From Strong means, she needs to take proper precautions, and need to act wisely by consuming information in a positive manner.
Let’s see how we can fight with this demon:
- Take proper sleep: It’s essential to have a minimum of 7-8 hours of sleep per day to give adequate rest to our body.
- Consume healthy food: Healthy food at the proper time boost our immunity.
- Steam: Take steam twice a day.
- Yoga, exercise, meditation: pls add yoga and meditation to your schedule. Anolom vilom and kapal bhati are significant in today’s time.
- Have plenty of water: Drink water to keep yourself hydrated.
- Don’t move out: No need to move out if things are manageable from home; if there is any urgency, use a double mask and face shield.
Apart from the above schedule, it’s essential to keep yourself happy. Converse more and more with your family members. Listen to their fears and try to bring them out from their stress as stress weakens the immunity.
I feel women have the most incredible power to take care of their family by pushing them to follow a schedule, and she is the one who keeps everyone happy in the family.
Family members also need to take care of the backbone of their family.
For Mild Symptoms:
- The first step to keep yourself isolated.
- Consult with the doctor and get the test done.
- Don’t panic, have patience and follow the medication as per the doctor’s prescription.
- Monitor your temperature and oxygen.
- No need to rush to the hospital if you have mild symptoms.
We wish you a joyful and healthy life that will overcome this pandemic situation soon.
“Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life.” —Omar Khayyam.